Thursday, May 29, 2014

Anniversary Wishes

Happy Anniversary, to my partner and my best friend.

My love for you grows and grows with each passing year.

I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.

Anniversaries pass quickly but our love will always stay.

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.

May our anniversary reflect all the special moments we've shared and all the wonderful moments to come.

I can't imagine living without you at my side.

Happiness is not perfect, until it is shared.

Wishing you the best on your anniversary.

Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

Every year with you is sweeter than the last.

Being married to you means that my best friend is always there. 

Happy Anniversary and here's to many more!

Hanging out with you is still my favorite thing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment